Our primary goal is to make our platform safe and secure for our customers. At Rain, we make sure to apply the industry’s best practices to maintain account integrity. In order to comply with the regulatory requirements by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB), all customers are required to complete the account verification.
To complete the account verification successfully, you must provide us with the following additional required information:
1- A form of ID.
- If you provided your passport when signing up, upload your ID card.
- If you provided your ID card when signing up, upload your passport.
- Please upload a picture of the document taken using your phone camera as scanned documents are not acceptable.
- You might be contacted to submit a selfie check if needed.
2- Proof of address. The document must outline your full address and your name. PO Box addresses are not acceptable.
- This could be a phone bill, utility bill or any government issued document.
- Our customers from Saudi can generate a proof using the National Address Portal.
3- A 1-month bank statement for the account used to fund your Rain account.
- The statement must be recent (not older than 2 months) and should show funds that are in line with the expected monthly deposit on Rain that you have chosen while filling the form.
- The statement can be generated using your online banking website. Screenshots are not acceptable and that the document should in PDF format.
After successfully completing the form, our team will review your documents and update you via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us on live chat or email us at [email protected].
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.