At Rain we strive to offer our customers the best support services. Our support is 24/7 and is available through our official multiple channels in both Arabic and English.
You can contact our official customer support team through any of the following channels:
- Email: you can send an email with your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat (website): you can find our live chat button at the bottom right corner of any page on Rain’s website.
- Live Chat (Rain app): for both Android and iPhone devices, go to Profile, click on Contact Us and choose Chat.
- Twitter: you can follow us on our Twitter account and send us a direct message for support.
We guarantee a response within 24 hours through all of our official support channels except phone support which may take up to five business days.
When making a support request to Rain, we guarantee a 24 hour response on most channels. When reaching out to our support team, you will be acknowledged with a reference or ticket number. We aim to resolve all support problems within five business days of our first response.
If your problem is not resolved within an appropriate amount of time or if you are not satisfied with the solution provided by Rain, you will have the option to file an official complaint with Rain. All official complaints are reviewed by our support team leaders and are handled fairly, effectively and promptly. Rain will decide and communicate how it proposes to provide the customer with redress if necessary.
You can file a complaint by following the directions below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: Unit 501, Building 551 (Arcapita Building), Road 4612, Block 346 (Manama/Sea Front), Bahrain
- Subject: Official Complaint
- Body: please list out your full name, email address and phone number registered with Rain, and a description of the complaint you would like to file.
All the complaints received via writing or email will be acknowledged with a reference number within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint. Final response will be sent to the customer in writing, explaining the position and Rain’s decision within 30 business days of receiving the complaint.
Rain’s response time will depend on the complexity of the case. Rain will, however, keep the customer updated with the progress of the case from time to time.
Unresolved Complaint Policy:
If the customer does not receive a reply from Rain within 30 business days or is not satisfied with the final decision, the customer has the right to refer the case to the Central Bank of Bahrain’s (CBB) Compliance Directorate within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the final response. If the official complaint filed by customer is in response to Rain’s operative Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Rain will respond to the customer citing the official policy.
Customers can contact the CBB in one or more of the following ways:
- Submit the case through the ‘Complaint Form’ on the CBB’s website found here: https://www.cbb.gov.bh/complaint-form/
- Call the CBB’s Consumer Protection number +973 1754 7789
- Write the CBB at the following address: Central Bank of Bahrain, PO Box 27, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.