Funding your Rain account is the first step to start buying and selling cryptocurrency with Rain. For local accounts in Bahrain, one of the ways to fund your Rain account is by using Fawri or Fawri+ transfers. These transfers are a part of the Electronic Funds Transfer System (EFTS), which is a central system for the Kingdom of Bahrain to control and manage fund movements between banks.
Types of ETFS:
- Fawri: Fawri payments are not immediate and there is no limit on the amount that could be sent.
- Fawri+: Fawri+ payments will enable you to transfer funds instantly after the transaction has been processed. Your maximum daily limit value is 1,000 BHD per IBAN.
- Log in to your Rain account.
- Go to Transfer Funds. Click on Deposit with bank.
- Select BHD and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Select the Source bank account. Click Continue.
Check the Confirm Deposit page to make sure all the information is correct.
Click Get Instructions.
- Initiate the transfer by using your eBanking or by visiting your bank. You can choose Fawri or Fawri+ as the type of your transfer.
For more information on when to expect your Fawri or Fawri+ deposit to be credited to your Rain account, take a look at the following table:
NOTE: We credit the amount that arrives in our account. Rain does not take any deposit fees.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.