Some Saudi Arabian banks do not allow international transfers for Saudi Riyals (SAR). In this case we recommend that customers from Saudi Arabia initiate a deposit in Bahraini Dinars (BHD), then follow it by a bank transfer to our BHD bank account details mentioned in the deposit instructions page.
To view preferred currencies for Saudi banks, click here.
In order to transfer funds in Bahraini Dinars (BHD), follow the steps below:
- Go to Transfer Funds. Click on Deposit with bank.
- Select BHD and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Check the Confirm Deposit page to make sure all the information is correct.
Click Get Instructions.
4. Initiate a transfer from your bank account. Make sure you transfer the correct currency (BHD) to the correct bank account information mentioned in the deposit instructions.
5. Allow for 1-4 business days for your transfer to show up in your Rain account.
Below is a list of preferred currencies we recommend for our customers who wish to transfer from these Saudi banks.
NOTE: We credit the amount that arrives in our account. Rain does not take any deposit fees but there may be fees due to corresponding banks. For more information about Rain fees click here.
Users from Saudi Arabia can also request a deposit in US Dollars (USD) and deposit to our USD bank account. However, this may result in extra fees from intermediary banks and the transfer may take longer. If you wish to deposit in US Dollars (USD) click here for more information.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.