At Rain, you can buy BTC, ETH, LTC and ETH instantly using your debit or credit card.
We support the following payment gateways:
- Mada (Saudi Arabia)
- K-Net (Kuwait)
- American Express (Kuwait)
- We charge a flat fee of 4% for each transaction done by card. Minimum fee value is BHD 0.500 or equivalent.
- The card will be billed with the default currency of your Rain account.
- You can only use a card under your name, attempting to add a card under a different name may lead to your account being closed.
- A verified Rain account. If you haven't already signed up, you can create an account here.
- Add your card as a payment option. For more information on how to add a card to your Rain account click here.
1. Log in to your Rain account.
2. Click on Buy at the top of the page.
3. Select your card from the "Pay with" section.
4. Select an account from the "Deposit to" section.
5. Enter the amount you would like to buy and click Continue.
6. Review the next page to make sure all the information is correct. Click Confirm.
7. Enter the SMS code received and click on Submit.
Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your transaction details.
For greater security, Two-Step Authentication is mandatory to complete any transaction on Rain. More information on Two-Step Authentication available here.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.