Users based in Kuwait can buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and XRP on Rain by choosing Knet as a payment method.
- You can only use a card under your name, attempting to add a card under a different name may lead to your account being closed.
- You cannot save a Knet card to your account. In order to buy with Knet please follow the steps listed below.
- We charge a flat fee of 4% for buys using a Knet card or a minimum fee value of KWD 0.500.
- Log in to your Rain account.
- Visit the Buy page.
- Enter amount you would like to buy.
- Choose which cryptocurrency account you would like to deposit into (BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP).
- Choose Knet under the "Pay With" option.
- Follow the Knet instructions to complete the Buy with your Knet card.
Once the transaction has been successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your transaction details.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.