In addition to funding your account with bank transfers, you can also buy cryptocurrency directly using a debit or credit card.
We support the following payment gateways:
- Mada (Saudi Arabia)
- K-Net (Kuwait)
Steps to add your card:
1. Log in to your Rain account.
2. Go to your profile settings and click on Payment Methods.
3. Click on Add Card.
4. Enter your card details in all fields and click on Add.
Your card will now be linked to your account and you will be able to select it as a payment option when buying.
- You can only use a card under your name. Attempting to add a card with a different name may lead to your account being closed.
- You cannot save K-Net cards to your account. To buy using K-Net, please go directly to the buy page and choose K-Net as a payment method. Click here for more information.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.