Rain provides an easy way for you to send bitcoin (BTC) from your account to any BTC address.
Note: A fee of 0.0001 BTC will be charged for sending BTC.
- Rain BTC account. You will need a positive balance in your Rain BTC account to be able to send.
- Receiving Address. You will need a valid BTC address to send BTC. Sending BTC to non BTC addresses is not possible, and will result in irreversible loss of funds.
- Log in to your Rain account.
- Click Transfer Funds at the top the page and choose Send Cryptocurrency.
3a. Enter the BTC amount you want to send or equivalent in the currency you have on your Rain account.
3b. Enter the BTC address you are sending funds to.
3c. Select the account you are withdrawing from. Click continue.
4. Review the information on the Confirm Send page. Click continue.
5. You will receive a code to verify your transaction. Enter the SMS code sent to your phone. Click Submit.
6. Bitcoin should arrive in 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the network condition. You can check the amount of confirmations on your transaction by checking the transaction details.
Rain is a cryptocurrency exchange in the Middle East. Buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.