To deposit or withdraw fiat currency (BHD, SAR, AED, KWD, OMR, USD) from your Rain account, you need to add your bank account details first.
Once your bank account details are added, you can deposit or withdraw funds from your Rain account.
- Bank account in your own name. Deposits and withdrawals can only be made from a bank account in the same name as the one you used to register on Rain.
- Your bank account details. To set up fiat currency withdrawals from your Rain account you will need the your IBAN number. If your bank account does not have an IBAN you will need your account number and SWIFT code.
NOTE: Make sure all information entered is correct, otherwise delays and potential loss of funds can occur due to a bank's limited ability to reverse a wire transfer. If you are unsure, contact your bank, and they will provide this information.
1. Log in to your Rain account.
2. Go to your profile settings and click on Payment Methods.
3. Click on Add Bank Account.
4. Enter your IBAN and click on Add. If your bank account does not have an IBAN, enter your Account Number and SWIFT Code and click on Add.
Your card will now be linked to your account and you will be able to select it as a payment option when depositing and withdrawing funds.
Rain is a cryptocurrency exchange in the Middle East. Buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.