The Rain Institutional Desk provides customized cryptocurrency buying, selling and storage services to businesses, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals. Click here for more information about opening a personal account.
Institutional Desk Services
A. Dedicated Account Managers
Our bilingual account managers have experience serving businesses, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals. Your account manager will help you set up your account, buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrency securely.
B. Trusted Brokerage
Through our deep network we offer our brokerage clients access to the best commercial transaction value.
C. Secure Custody
Securing your funds is of the utmost priority. At Rain, we implement banking-grade security to provide best in class cryptocurrency custody services. More information on Rain security is available here.
Institutional Account Requirements
In order to open an institutional account, Rain must receive the following:
- The entity’s full name and other trading names used
- Registration number (or equivalent)
- Legal form status
- Registered address and trading address (including a branch where applicable)
- Objectives and type of business activity
- Date and place of incorporation or establishment
- Telephone, fax number (where applicable) and email address
- Regulatory body or listing body (for regulated activities such as financial services and listed companies)
- Name of external auditor (where applicable)
- Type of account, and nature and volume of anticipated business dealings with the Company
- Source of funds
- Legal representative, such as trustees or trusts
Open a Rain Institutional Account
If you are interested in opening an institutional account with Rain, please reach out directly to our institutional desk at [email protected]
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.