This article contains all the requirements and steps needed to open a personal account on Rain. Click here for information on opening an institutional account on Rain.
- Email address.
- Phone number capable of receiving SMS text messages.
- Government issued identification. This can be a national identification card or passport.
- Users are required to be at least 21 years old.
1. Visit Rain.bh
2. Click Open a Personal Account
3. Enter your details in all boxes. Click Create Your Account
4. Check your email for the confirmation email; you will be sent an email containing the link to confirm, click the link in the email.
5. Enter the phone verification details to receive the verification SMS text message.
6. Enter the code received in the SMS text. Click Submit.
7. Enter your address information. Click Send. P.O. Boxes are not supported.
8. Enter your date of birth and national ID details, then upload the front and back side image of your government issued identification.
It may take 24 hours to review your application. We will notify you via e-mail once approved. If your signup is still pending, please send an email to [email protected]
You can also sign up to Rain using our mobile apps.
For iPhone users, click the icon below:
For Android users, click the icon below:
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.